Which one should I buy??
I want Both!!
Yup I so greedy,but I don't have enough funs.If one day I had the money,I'II buy the camera 1st.
But my laptop a lot of problems,slow,"hang",Jam,not enough space,Ram tak cukup faster,no webcam,no speaker,heavy......a lot a lot.....yup,I so "DUlan"my laptop now~~~I want more faster more speed more space more fun...........
Actually my heart my brain is thinking CANON EOS,I want CANON EOS more than laptop notebook,but my laptop so so so terrible,haiz make me so 15/16 lor........
Wait.....wait.....WAIT.....when I get my money,I NEED MONEY!!I ALSO NEED JOBS!!
CANON EOS 450D

· 12.2-magapixelCMOS sensor.
· DIGIC IIIimage processor
· 14-bit analog to digital signal conversion
· 3.0-inch (76 mm) LCD monitor
· Live View mode
· Small and light body
· Wide, selectable, nine-point AF with centre cross-type sensors
· Four metering modes, using 35-zones: spot, partial, center-weighted average and
· DIGIC IIIimage processor
· 14-bit analog to digital signal conversion
· 3.0-inch (76 mm) LCD monitor
· Live View mode
· Small and light body
· Wide, selectable, nine-point AF with centre cross-type sensors
· Four metering modes, using 35-zones: spot, partial, center-weighted average and
evaluative metering.
· Built-in flash
· Auto lighting optimizer
· Highlight tone priority
· EOS integrated cleaning system
· RGB and ADOBE RGB colour spaces
· ISO 100–1600
· Continuous drive up to 3.5 frame/s (53 images (JPEG), 6 images (RAW))
· Canon EF/EF-S lenses
· Canon EX Speedlites
· PAL/NTSC video output
· SDD and SDHC memory card file storage
· File Formats include: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original, 2nd edition)
· RAW and large JPEG simultaneous recording
· USB 2.0 computer interface
· LP-E5 battery
· Optional BG-E5 battery grip·
· Built-in flash
· Auto lighting optimizer
· Highlight tone priority
· EOS integrated cleaning system
· RGB and ADOBE RGB colour spaces
· ISO 100–1600
· Continuous drive up to 3.5 frame/s (53 images (JPEG), 6 images (RAW))
· Canon EF/EF-S lenses
· Canon EX Speedlites
· PAL/NTSC video output
· SDD and SDHC memory card file storage
· File Formats include: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original, 2nd edition)
· RAW and large JPEG simultaneous recording
· USB 2.0 computer interface
· LP-E5 battery
· Optional BG-E5 battery grip·
Approximate weight 0.475 kg
Dell(TM) Inspiron 14z Laptop

Processors Intel Celeron, Intel Pentium Dual Core, or Intel Core 2 Duo processors
Chipset Intel GM45
Memory Up to 8GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Storage SATA Hard Drive options up to 500GB capacity and up to 7200RPM speed
Optical Drives DVD+/-RW or optional Blu-Ray Disc
Graphics Intel GMA X4500HD (standard) or ATI Mobility Radeon Hd4330 512MB
Audio 2 Speakers
Webcam and Microphone
Webcam and Microphone
Optional 1.3MP integrated webcam with facial recognition software and microphone
Displays
Displays
14.0" HD 1366 x 768 (WLED) standard14.0" HD+ 1600 x 900 (WLED) optional
Wired Networking Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN
Wireless LA
Wired Networking Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN
Wireless LA
Dell Wireless 1397 802.11gDell Wireless 1515 802.11a/g/draft nIntel WiFi Link 5100 (802.11a/g/draft n)
Bluetooth Optional Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth (2.1) Internal mini-card
Media Card Slot 7-in-1 memory reader (Memory Stick, SD, SDHC, SDHD, MS Pro, MMC+, XD)
I/O Ports 3 USB 2.0, VGA, RJ45, headphone, microphone, ExpressCard/34
Operating System
Bluetooth Optional Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth (2.1) Internal mini-card
Media Card Slot 7-in-1 memory reader (Memory Stick, SD, SDHC, SDHD, MS Pro, MMC+, XD)
I/O Ports 3 USB 2.0, VGA, RJ45, headphone, microphone, ExpressCard/34
Operating System
32- and 64-bit options of Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 and Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 (Windows 7 Ready)
Battery 6-cell 56WHr Li-Ion battery, optional 9-cell 85WHr Li-Ion battery
Dimensions 1.0-1.5 x 13.3 x 9.4 inches (HxWxD)
Starting Weight 4.96 lbs (2.3kg)
Battery 6-cell 56WHr Li-Ion battery, optional 9-cell 85WHr Li-Ion battery
Dimensions 1.0-1.5 x 13.3 x 9.4 inches (HxWxD)
Starting Weight 4.96 lbs (2.3kg)







Buy Asus la~~ My Dell laptop which same model as your laptop, the screen is down. T-T
ReplyDeleteI don't recommend you buy Dell le, my sister's laptop punye hdd changed in a year. xD
You ar, where you got your money?? Wanna buy EOS somemore - -"
hehe.........wait me "fa" jor la~then any recommend laptop o??ASUS nice mer??i didn c b 4 de??
ReplyDeleteMy brota using Asus now. Not bad.
ReplyDeleteAt least it run smoothly and works fluently.
It has global warranty. ;)
Just it don't have the control buttons for volumes and music player. =/
Aiks, our laptop old jor~~
i thought nikon photo's colour will be nicer,
ReplyDeleteas what my cousin told me...she's studying design now,
and...dell...not recommended, ASUS,
TOP-RANK laptop~~